The Subclass 190 Skilled Nominated Visa is a permanent visa for skilled workers who want to work and live in Australia. In order to apply for this visa, you must have been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.
You will need to submit a completed expression of interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
All state and territory government agencies have their own criteria for deciding who they will nominate. Please contact us directly to find out more about each state and territory about their nomination process.
Who can apply for 190 visa and what are the requirements?
- Have an occupation that is on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
- Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) and be invited to apply
- Be nominated by a state or territory government agencies
- Meet the 65 points pass mark in the Skilled Migration points test (being nominated by a state or territory, you will be awarded an additional 5 points toward the points test)
- Be aged under 45 to be invited
- Have a suitable skills assessment
- Have at least competent English
- Meet health and character requirements
What is the Subclass 190 visa processing time?
The current processing time is between 8 to 10 months.